Tuesday, December 10, 2013

This or That?: Winter

Helllllllllllo Blogland!

I'm back for week six of This or That? with my lovely co-hosts Candra, Jodi, and Kristine. There are only two more link-ups after this one so grab the button and join the fun now!


This or That Link Up

This or That?: Winter

Fashionable Snow Boots or Practical Snow Boots?
It's funny that this was the first question because I was just having this conversation with my husband last night. Growing up in NY ans my husband being from Chicago, we both agreed that practical snow boots are the way to go. Right now I'm in the market for new boots since the Timberland boots I have are like 10 years old and have my eyes on these... (incase anyone needs to get me a Christmas gift still ::wink, wink::)
I wear a 7 1/2 ;)
Hat or Ear Muffs?
Hat for sure! I feel like ear muffs don't keep my whole head warm so a hat it is, and I don't mean one of those small beanies. I'm talking about full on ear flap kind of hat. It may not be attractive, but it keeps my entire head warm.



Snowed In or Playing In The Snow?
In my younger days I would be out in the snow playing all day long, building forts for snowball fights, and sledding, but since I'm older now (and usually have to shovel first...blah!) I got with snowed in. That way I can sit in front of the fire place and have a few cocktails without leaving the warmth and comfort of my own home.

Sledding or Snow Tubing?
I've never been snow tubing, but would always go sledding or use a saucer when I was a kid. There's this park that we would all go to when it would snow because they had the biggest hills anywhere in town. We don't get much snow here in TN, just dustings and ice, but if we do get any kind of accumulation I've already got the sledding hill picked out. And the bonus...it's at the distillery so we can do a tasting to warm up! ;)

Almost Winter or Winter's Almost Over?
This is a hard one. I'm always excited for the winter to come and give us a break from the heat of summer, but I'm usually happier when winter is almost over. I know I've only lived in the south for a few years, but my blood has really thinned out and I can't do the cold for too long. I usually look like Randy from A Christmas Story when I go out in the cold for awhile.
 
Well, that's all folks! Don't forget to grab the button and link-up with us.
 

1 comment:

  1. Those boots are awesome!! And being snowed in, I'm front of a fire, with drinks, sounds fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete