It's about time, right?! Well lucky enough for me, a local distillery (that Matt and I absolutely love!) was hiring. I dropped off my application, interviewed, and got the job. All I can say is that I absolutely love it! The owners are fabulous, my co-workers are awesome, and I get to deal with customers that are generally in a good mood. It is a great atmosphere to work in and I'm looking forward to learning all they have to teach me about this new an exciting journey.
And now for some weekly goals....
- If I have to walk, run, or crawl, I will be getting in 12 miles on Wednesday to honor all those who were affected by the tragic events of September 11, 2001.
- Stay under my caloric intake on MFP.
- Get in at least 4 workouts this week.
- Cook and eat clean as best as possible over the next week while traveling.
So happy to have found your blog! I didn't even know there were local breweries around Ft. Campbell, but it sounds like your job is a definite keeper. Congrats! Just saying--if there were beer samples at my next FRG meeting, I'd be way more likely to attend :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to catch up on your blog, and read more about your adventures.