While in Dallas........
.....Matt and I joined an AMAZING group of friends for the Barcelona vs. Club America soccer game held in, none other then, Cowboys Stadium (enter applause here). I was amazed at how big ginormous that stadium is! I am a firm believer that there is not a bad seat in the house; we were up in the nose bleed section and we could see the field without a problem (the large TV was pretty nice too). Unfortunately, we were not able to take the tour of the stadium while we were in town but hopefully the next time we are in town we will have the opportunity.
.....spent a whole day in Six Flags Arlington. Yes, we all know that I'm not a huge roller coaster person, but we did go on the log flume rides so I was a cool and happy camper. In case anyone was curious, Matt's favorite ride was The Texas Giant.
.....ate at a fabulous Brazilian Steakhouse, Fogo de Chao. The salad bar had so many amazing options, especially for someone who cannot eat dairy, and the meats that came around on the skewers were cooked to perfection. We had some sirloin, filet mignon, bacon wrapped chicken, sausage, and the list goes on. If you ever have the opportunity to eat there do it!
.....went grocery shopping at the largest market I've ever seen, Central Market. I wish we lived closer to a CM because it is incredible. It was an experience just to walk through the store and see all the various produce, fish, meat, cheese, wine and pre-made dinners for 2. Don't kid yourself, we did some grocery shopping but couldn't get a lot because we are moving soon and the goal is to clean out the fridge, not fill it up.
This was the wine section alone!
Looking forward to our next adventure!


No comments:
Post a Comment