Monday, July 11, 2016

6 Years Ago...

6 years ago my life flipped upside down and spun sideways a couple of time...



6 years ago I packed up the Santa Fe, and moved everything I owned from the only home I ever knew in New York to a strange and new adventure in Savannah, Georgia.

6 years ago I started my journey to where I am today: 2 weddings, 4 new homes in different states, 4 overseas deployments, 2 dogs, and multiple other adventures and I wouldn't change a moment of it for all the money in the world.

Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking and reflecting and have decided that things need to change. I need to get back to doing the things that make me happy and feel well rounded. This blog originally started for us to keep all of our loved ones around the world updated on the happenings of our life. Over the last year, I have lost a lot of the hobbies that I loved doing, including keeping my little corner of the internet here up and running. Well, that's about to change...

So grab a cocktail and sit back because here is to the crazy shit storm I call life and sharing it all with you, even it is just my mom reading this (Hey Ma!). 

Cheers!

1 comment: