The last few weeks have been a bit crazy around here. Who am I kidding, the past month has been craziness wrapped in craziness!
Well the big thing in this neck of the internet is I went back to working full time. I wasn't exactly 100% ready for it, but when the opportunity presented itself I had to jump on it. Not only am I getting more hours and responsibilities in the gift shop, but I've also started working in the distillery. Yup, that's right, I am actually making the booze now. I love learning a whole new skill set, but boy oh boy is it exhausting! The problems I'm having with full time is finding the energy to come home and cook a healthy-ish dinner after slaving away in a hot and humid distillery all day, then trying to fit in a workout and cleaning up the house before going to bed. It's for sure not like me to get behind on the house work especially since I'm such a neat freak, but I just can't help it. When I have time off during the week or on the weekends, I just want to spend time with the hubby and friends, I don't want to worry about anything else.
But at least this is the view I get to see every time I work...
Ok rant over, but on a serious note, if anyone has any suggestions for how to juggle all these balls at the same time and not loose any I'm open for them!
Till next time...


No comments:
Post a Comment