Hey All!
It's been a hot minute since I've sat down to blog, but no better day to start again then today.
Since my last post in January, my little corner of the internet has had a face lift thanks to the very talented Elizabeth. She was such a pleasure to work with and really took what was in my head and made it in to a reality. This gave me the little push I needed to get back to blogging.
Speaking of blogging... is it a dying art form? I've noticed a lot of the blogs that I follow have kind of fallen off the radar. Of course there are some of the greats that are constantly posting (yes SkinnyMeg and Stephanie I'm talking about you ;)), but is everyone taking a hiatus kind of like I did? I started running out of things to say, topics to talk about, and in all honesty, I know you guys can only stand to see so many pictures of K and B so I totally get it. Taking time off is sometimes a necessity, but I really miss the close knit, inspirational blogging community that I have found over the last few years. Maybe this will kick start some others to start posting again, or maybe I'm the only one who will see this post? Whichever it is know that I am back and very motivated on keeping my little corner here going.
Now that I've gotten that all out, I need to go pack the car for my very first ever camping trip. Yes, you read that right, my first ever camping trip. I'm super nervous and it's suppose to rain a lot this weekend so please send some happy thoughts that it won't.
Have a great Fri-YAY!

Yay for coming back to blogging! And thanks for the sweet shout-out!
ReplyDelete