Friday, September 21, 2012

Flashback Friday


This weekend I am fortunate enough to be heading to Opryland in Nashville, TN for a deployed spouses retreat. Yes, thanks to our wonderful brigade, we were able to get the spouses together to recharge our batteries and get us ready for the rest of deployment. Last time I stayed at Opryland was for a marriage retreat with my wonderful husband just before he deployed; this is a bitter sweet time to be back here, but I have to keep in mind that we are already half way through this deployment. Obviously being here on my own makes me miss him even more so I thought, what better way to celebrate FBF then with a picture of us.




This picture was taken when we started dating 7 1/2 years ago. Can you believe that........we've been together that long?! I don't know where the time has gone, but it certainly has been the best times of my life!


I love and miss you Matt!


No comments:

Post a Comment