Well, I guess since it's the 1st of February I can technically call these my goals for the year......
Goal #1: Run a Half Marathon
Yes, I know what you're thinking, "Impossible, you hate running!" There has never been a truer statement made about my exercise preference, but I am going to do it. At this point I really don't have a choice because I've already signed up for Country Music Marathon in Nashville. So mark your calendars and come out and cheer for Jill (yes I roped her into doing it with me) and I on April 28th!

Looking back I set this blog up to update our families with the happenings in our lives. I've noticed that I have been slacking off
Goal #3: Take Kaiser on Walks
Kaiser has a large backyard to run around in at our new house, but it just isn't cutting it. He is still super hyper all day long and just doesn't relax. To get out some of that extra energy I have decided I am going to take him out for at least one walk a day. I know, this may require me to go out when the weather isn't great or when I just don't feel like it but he needs it.
Well I think 3 goals are just enough to get me started! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment